Virtuose Derma Roller 540 with Stainless Steel Needle / Golden Needle
Product Name: Derma Rolling System
Item Number: DR54GB
Needle Material: Medical stainless steel
Needle Number: 9 x 60
Product Size: 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm/0.5mm/0.75mm 1.00mm/1.5mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm
Body Material: PC + ABS
Packing: Plastic bag + Plastic box + Paper box
OEM/ODM Service: Available
MOQ: 50 PCS
Derma Rollers are a handheld skin care tool that features a roller covered in tiny needles, typically made from titanium or stainless steel. The idea behind using a derma roller is to create tiny punctures or microchannels in the skin, which can stimulate the body's natural healing process and encourage the production of collagen and elastin. This can lead to smoother, firmer skin, and can be used to address concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation. Derma rollers are available in different needle lengths and sizes, and it's important to choose the right one for the specific area of the face or body being treated. Additionally, it's crucial to follow proper sanitation protocols to prevent infection or other adverse effects.
To use a derma roller 540, follow these steps:
1. Start by cleaning your face thoroughly with a gentle cleanser.
2. Disinfect the roller by soaking it in rubbing alcohol or a disinfectant solution for 10-15 minutes.
3. Apply a serum or moisturizer to your skin to help the roller glide smoothly.
4. Gently roll the derma roller 540 over the area you want to treat. Divide the area into smaller sections and roll in a back-and-forth motion, making sure to move the roller in one direction only.
5. Apply slight pressure while rolling, but avoid pressing too hard, as it can cause unnecessary damage to the skin.
6. Repeat this process 2-3 times per week, depending on your skin type and tolerance.
7. After each use, clean and disinfect the roller and store it in a clean, dry place.
Note: It's important to avoid using the derma roller on broken or irritated skin, and discontinue use if you experience any discomfort or adverse effects. Consult a dermatologist before using a derma roller for the first time or if you have any questions or concerns.